CILcare is pleased to announce its participation at ARO’s 2021 Midwinter Meeting, an event that gathers the most innovative actors in the hearing field.
Workshop : Translating Pre-Clinical Findings Into Successful Clinical Trials
CILcare is pleased to announce its participation at ARO’s 2021 Midwinter Meeting, where we are organizing in collaboration with ENT Clinical a workshop on the theme “Research & Development : Translating Pre-Clinical Findings Into Successful Clinical Trials“. The workshop will take place on February 19th 2021 from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm EST with high profile speakers from industry and academia attending.
Dr Wahid Awad, CILcare’s CBO, will serve as this workshop’s chair and Dr Helen Blackshaw, ENT Clinical’s Director of Operations, will serve as co-chair.
The speakers will be discussing the followings topics :
- “How to Design Preclinical Studies?” by Dr Wahid Awad from CILcare
- “From Bench to Bedside and Back” by Dr Anne Schilder from the University College of London Ear Institute
- “Developing Precision Therapies for Forms of Sensorineural Hearing Loss” by Dr Gregory Robinson from Akouos
- “Fundamentals of Drug Development for Hearing Loss Therapeutics” by Dr Carl LeBel from Frequency Therapeutics
- “Perspective of a Pharmaceutical Company” by Dr Chieri Hayashi from Astellas US Inc
- “Developing Early-Phase Clinical Trials for Inner Ear Therapeutics” by Ronald Pennings from the Radboud University Medical Center
Research Posters Exhibition
CILcare will also be presenting its latest scientific works through research posters exhibitions :
- “Liquid-Infused Tympanostomy Tubes Allow for Biofouling Resistance and Improved Fluid Transport Properties: An Update on the Animal Studies” by Ida Pavlichenko (Pionear) and co-authored by CILcare : Poster Session 3, February 22nd, 3 pm – 5 pm EST
- “Impulse Noise Induced Cochlear Synaptopathy” by Paul Gratias (CILcare) : Poster Session 4, February 23rd, 3 pm – 5 pm EST
- “Cochlear Implant: Mini Swine or Sheep? Such a Tricky Choice” by Cyrille Sage (CILcare) : Poster Session 4, February 23rd, 3 pm – 5 pm EST
- “23Na MRI, a New Quantitative Method for the Detection of Tinnitus in an Animal Model” by Sylvie Pucheu (CILcare) : Poster Session 5, February 24th, 3 pm – 5 pm EST
For more information about the workshop and the posters, please visit ARO’s website or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org